Friday 4 February 2011

12 at 12 at 12

Staying where I have and travelling at the times I have in recent days, it's been a virtually boy-free week for me - until about an hour ago, that is. I called into a supermarket close to my workplace to get some food to take into work, where, as I was going in, a mother and son (presumably) were leaving. The boy was about 12-ish, and to call him an absolute screaming cutie is a considerable understatement - he was utterly gorgeous. Better still, I got to look straight at him for all the time he was in my eyeline, because they were quite 'posh' and didn't deign to look around at what the peasantry like me were up to, so I didn't even run the risk of being 'caught looking'. This all happened more or less at midday, and the third '12'? - 12/10! (Yeah, I know it's an arithmetical impossibility, but allow me a litlle bit of literary license, please!)

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment