Friday 3 June 2011

Better, if only temporarily

Coming to the end of my first day at home of my current long weekend, I'm feeling substantially more at one with the world than has been the case in recent days. It's been a relaxing day, in general terms, nothing more strenuous than a shopping trip involved (although that had its own distractions - a serious, blond distraction, in particular, but I'm not supposed to be talking about that kind of thing), nice weather, twenty minutes of extra evening daylight, given our westerly location, all good stuff. Much more like what I would choose for my lifestyle, even if other issues are still lurking in the background. The only cloud on the horizon is the knowledge that in a few days time, I'll be gone again, back to metropolitan/suburban exile. Oh well, enjoy it while I can, I guess.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Weekends are sweet relief. A lovely sunny Saturday morning here, with a game of football to go to tonight. Let's see how serious this Saints revival is, and a crowd full of cute young guys, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to have a free weekend! I leave at 5am Saturday morning, to return Sunday, hopefully by 5:30pm. It will be a busy time, but hopefully enjoyable, with some people (about 1000) running around in bike shorts, so I am hoping for some eye candy myself!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Billy
    I hope you enjoy the game, but not the result! It's on ESPN here, so I'll be watching, far more in hope than expectation.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jay
    I hope you enjoy your active weeknd. I've got every intention of continuing to enjoy a lazy one!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete