Saturday 25 June 2011

The last....and close to first

Ever since we've lived in our current house, there's been a high coniferous hedge at the back, which has given us a certain amount of protection from being overlooked by the houses behind us, which are somewhat higher up. After a vague and unjustified (in my opinion) complaint by one of the rear 'neighbours' about the hedge blocking his light, my wife decided it was essential for it to be massacred, so that it's now less than half the height it was before. And now the people behind us can see straight into the rear windows of our house. We can see their rear windows as well, though, and the idea of what I might be able to catch sight of in one window in particular, of the bedroom of a rather cute 12/13 year old boy, led me to think about my (very) limited experience of viewing pubescent nakedness in the past.
Since I was that age myself, and was trying desperately not to be caught showing too much interest in my classmates in the showers after games lessons at school, there really has only been one serious instance of seeing what I want the most, and, ironically, it came beside a swimming pool in Greece when my wife and I were on our honeymoon. We were lazing around on sun loungers, topping up our tans, when I noticed a blond 11/12 year old boy, Scandinavian, in all probability, judging by appearances and snatches of chat I could hear, splashing around in the pool with an older male, presumably, from the way they were interacting, some sort of relative. The boy was just stunning, undoubtedly one of the two or three most delightful boys I've ever seen in my life, but things, for me, were about to get much better, if horribly dangerous. The boy had ended his time in the pool with arms and legs wrapped round the man who was with him, and had been more or less carried back to where his parents(?) were relaxing, directly opposite where my wife and I were sunbathing, about 15-20 feet away. Without embarrassment, apparently, the boy decided to change out of his swimming trunks poolside, so within moments, he was there, almost close enough to touch, naked and with a full erection. I just stopped breathing, basically - it was almost the most erotic experience of my whole life, but it was happening in public, with my wife of less than a week about two feet away. I simply couldn't tear my eyes away, and didn't even have the disguise of wearing sunglasses, because I never wear them. It only lasted seconds, of course, as the boy dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, but the scene was absolutely cauterised into my memory - if I close my eyes now (and I have done while writing this) every detail is still there in my head, I can go back 18 years in a heartbeat, to that Greek pool. To the last living, breathing, naked boy I've seen with my own eyes. If he proves to be the last ever, and there's not much prospect of his being succeeded as things stand at the moment, there could scarcely have been a better.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

13 comments:

  1. A nice memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    It certainly is - a little oasis in the arid life of a boylover.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love it...

    A friend of mine told me that when he took his family on vacation and they were in Greece, at the beach his soon-to-be 18 year old daughter simply peeled off her suit to go in the water. I refrained from asking if his absolutely stunning 16 year old son did the same (though not being there, it would have done me no good), but he added that his son was still too modest to have even considered the idea. I'll have to be satisfied with the sight of him in his boxers as I went from the hot tub to the bathroom...so quick but oh so nice...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jay
    Love it indeed - one of the sexiest moments of my life, without a doubt.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Careful not to look into that boys window - It could end badly for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    Given the relative position of our two houses, he'd have to be an active exhibitionist for me to see anything remotely 'dubious'. And what definition of 'bad endings' are you using? If it's the conventional morality version, you're lecturing the wrong person, I'm afraid.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jail is a bad place, I'm told. Though in what way am I lecturing the wrong person? You're the one who brought up the fact you can now watch a boy whenever you're at home - I was merely making sure you knew that it's a potentially bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That came out wrong, I just don't want to read about a blogger dissapearing and ending up behind bars or worse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    I'm well aware, as most boylovers are, of the legal consequences of acting on my predilections. So far as I'm aware, even in the stuffy old UK, looking at boys isn't yet a crime, as long as all I do is look. Thank you for your concern, though.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking into his window is against the law in England though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello
    Given that I'm not expecting to metamorphose into a giraffe anytime soon, his window's modesty, and his own, are safe. And, short of a visit from the Thought Police, so am I.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  12. And now the people behind us can see straight into the rear windows of our house. We can see their rear windows as well, though, and the idea of what I might be able to catch sight of in one window in particular, of the bedroom of a rather cute 12/13 year old boy

    You previously said you can see straight into their windows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello
    Selective quotation. The post also reads 'overlooked by the houses behind us, which are somewhat higher up'. They're looking down onto us, and can thus see into our back windows, we're lower down and can this only see the windows themselves, and anyone standing at those windows. The 'controversial' window is 15 feet higher, give or take, than the highest window in our house. Please read what I've written before making statements like your last sentence.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete