Tuesday 7 June 2011

Exercises in futility

In a few hours, I'll be heading back to Surrey again, for another two weeks and more away. To earn money which isn't going to do anything but enrich the financial institutions and their shareholders.
In my head will be images of what I want in my life, but can never have.
In the next few minutes, I'll be taking another dose of my medication, to help to keep my heart ticking away for another day. Quantity of life, but no quality.
What is the point? To any of it?

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I guess we all keep on keeping on hoping that the future will bring resolution to current problems and provide new opportunities to achieve things we want in life. There is always hope, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    My rhetorical question is one that I'm going to have to find an answer to myself. If there is an answer.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete