Friday 17 June 2011

Revisiting some old friends

I've managed to resist the temptation for over a year, but, after an idea I had last week, and after weighing the pros and cons, I've started writing another story in 'Cuckoos' this evening using the characters from Lucid and Lucent. I'm sorry, but Alex, Lawrence and Dan are my best creations by some distance, and just too good to waste. There's another familiar character in the story, too - a village on the south coast of Cornwall, not too far from where we live, which, if finances allowed, I'd love to call my home. Just about my favourite place on the British mainland. Given the woeful litany of stories I've started and not finished, I wouldn't advise anyone to hold their breath in anticipation of publication, but I hope I'll be able to stick with it. We'll see.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Cool, Sammy! Glad you got past that block. I'll look forward to the new stories.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    It wasn't really a block, more a conscious choice not to keep revisiting the same ground and suffering the law of diminishing returns. Having said that, I've only really got a beginning to this new story as yet - I'll have to hope the middle and end make themselves apparent.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete