Wednesday 14 September 2011

Another day, but hardly in paradise

Not that anything has gone particularly badly - although I haven't rung home yet, so I don't want to tempt fate - just more of the same old, same old. Work was OK, if you like that sort of thing, followed by a brief shopping trip, then back to the accommodation and another afternoon in cyberspace. Nothing much to add beyond that, really, except, perhaps, that I'm trying to think of something a bit more out of the ordinary for my next post, as it marks, I suppose, a significant milestone. Sadly, I'm not all that inspired, my seemingly intractable low mood and the tiredness which inevitably goes hand in hand with a week of early shifts conspiring to suppress anything much in the way of creative thought. Maybe I need someone standing behind me with a cattle prod to electrify me, figuratively, at least.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment