Friday 30 September 2011

I tell you the truth, but you don't believe me

As The Jesus & Mary Chain memorably wrote. The 'you' in this case isn't a specific person, but society, or a large majority of it, in general. The 'right-thinkers' who know that anyone who purports to love boys is just a rapist waiting for an opportunity. Simply interested in their own perverted gratification. Everything else is just window dressing, 'grooming'.
Except that when you're on the inside, looking out, you know, really know, that it's not true. I'm not saying I wouldn't ever have a sexual relationship with a boy, but I'd have to be utterly convinced that it was what the boy himself wanted. If I wasn't sure of that, I'd never do it.
I know this is all old stuff, things that I've said before, and anyone who didn't believe me in the past doubtless won't believe me now. It's true, though. Yes, I'm a boylover. But I'm not a liar.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment