Saturday 17 September 2011

Bookends, and Tlaloc unappeased

I followed my last early shift of the week with the planned jaunt this afternoon. Sadly, the meteorological deities weren't on my side, so the trip was aborted at an early stage, and I decamped to the pub(s) instead, drinking far more than was good for my health, or my wallet.
While West London was still in shirtsleeve order, though, I saw one delicious boy, with a guitar case on his back, who joined my first bus one stop after me, but stayed downstairs, sadly, so his presence in the bus queue was as much pleasure as I was granted. The other bookend, though, was around for a little longer, in the Chinese takeaway back in 'domicile-ville' this evening. He wasn't, in all honesty, that cute, but I still couldn't help fantasising about kissing all the way down his spine. A fantasy that will see me condemned to a still lower circle of hell, no doubt, but, as they say, as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment