Saturday 24 September 2011

Home, and assuredly not dry

Here I am, looking out at damp, black darkness, after a damp, grey day, with a damp cat in the crook of my elbow - and I still love it. There are places in the world that I'd choose to live in ahead of Cornwall, but not many, and none in the UK.
And we have cuties, too - when I was taking my daughter to her stage school this afternoon, I spotted a very sweet boy, and looked on admiringly. He saw me looking, and stuck his tongue out. My daughter (who, of course, knows about my 'other' side) commented about his reaction, but, as I said to her, I couldn't have cared less - I was only looking, so no harm, no foul, although I could think of a few places I wouldn't have minded putting my tongue in return. Appalling, in most people's eyes, I know, but that's me, I'm afraid.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment