Thursday 29 September 2011

Why it's so difficult

One of the reasons, anyway. On the way back from shopping earlier, we drove past one of the local schools, having taken a diversion to avoid some roadworks and the associated queue. Some boys were going back onto the school site, evidently coming back from elsewhere having been involved in some sport or other, probably football, judging by how they were dressed. One of them was, to me at least, so lovely, everything was just perfect, face, hair, body. I couldn't help a second look, and even a third, despite my wife sitting in the passenger seat of the car, next to me. I wasn't being deliberately reckless, just doing what a 'normal' man would do in the face of an attractive female. Except that my gaze was drawn towards an 11 year old boy. And he, and his like, are all around. Short of becoming some kind of hermit, temptation, even if it's only temptation to look, is always there. And with the temptation, the potential for exposure.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment