Friday 23 September 2011

Neutrality

OK, so things haven't been quite as fraught as I expected. Partly because, I think, I was so dispirited by what I found when I got home that I couldn't even be bothered to argue, but also because I do still love my wife, and I'd rather we had a congenial time during my time off than not. So, neutral is better, much better, than hostile. And, of course, there's always my daughter, who I love to bits, and for who I can go through almost anything.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are calm on the home front. I suspect your wife doesn't want confrontation either, but like you, her stresses build up, and I don't think she has a blog to release any of them like you do.

    Stay strong, friend.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    It's true that it's not just the stresses in life that shape events, but how you deal with them. I've managed to contain my frustrations today, and I'll do my best to carry on in the same vein as the week progresses.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete