Friday 23 September 2011

Home, but not home and dry

Finally, I'm blogging from the comfort of my front room, the first time I've been able to say that since August 23. That's about the only good thing I can say, though. I'm not going to go into too many details, but I have a feeling things are going to become very difficult when my wife gets home from work in a couple of hours time. I speculated earlier in the week about how much might need to be done between now and Sunday evening, when my daughter's exchange partner arrives, but it seems that even my worst fears have been exceeded, substantially. I'm sure there will be plenty of excuses, but, ultimately, after some of the discussions - OK, arguments - we've had in the past, what I've found on my return is effectively me being told that what I want, what I think doesn't matter, at all. I really don't know where things are going to go from here, but I don't have a good feeling about the immediate future.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy,

    Sorry you're experienceing a down period.

    Obviously I'm new to your blog, and I'm trying to catch up on older posts....LOTS of water under your bridge, eh?

    Take Care.

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andy
    Sometimes the water flows, sometimes it seems to freeze irremediably. And then something happens to redeem, and prove you wrong. There's a lot of not very happy stuff in my life just now, but there's other stuff that's not so bad. Hopefully, the balance will tip back towards the good in due course - in the meantime, I hope I don't exhaust your patience.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete