Wednesday 7 July 2010

Downbeat day

A bit of an odd day. I don't know whether it's because I'm tired or not, but I've been feeling a bit low for no very obvious reason. If anything, I should be optimistic, because the 'tug-of-war' for my services is probably just about on the side of me going rather than staying, although nothing is certain as yet, the first chapter of my novel is starting to take shape - indeed, it's almost finished, with the framework for chapter 2 already in my mind - but still I don't seem to be able to shake off a slight sense of despondency, as though there's an ill wind heading my way. I suppose most people have better days and worse days, but when I have my lows, there generally tends to be an identifiable cause which is absent in the instance.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment