Friday 2 July 2010

Is there no limit?

No limit, that is, to the unutterable, traffic-stopping gorgeousness of a certain young man. I guess it's just the stage of growing up he's reached, but every time I see him at the moment, he looks more and more irresistible, surpassingly so today, even to the extent of being close to dethroning my long-standing number one, blond hair, saucer-sized blue eyes and all, from 1982. He was with his mother when he passed by today, not ideal, but on the basis of my impending departure for the metropolis, I was probably rather less subtle in my perusal of his charms than I should have been - or, to put it another way, I'm pretty sure she 'caught me looking'. I'm not actually expecting to be moving on until the main part of the holiday season has passed, September is my guess at the moment, but I'm still more than a little aware that each time I see him now might be the last. There's nothing else I'm going to miss about my present job, but 'the boy' is no small loss to bear, even if I've never spoken to him and simply moon over him from afar, so to speak.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment