Sunday 4 July 2010

Improvements in productivity

At the second time of asking, after yesterday's non-event, the start of my new night shift week has seen a much better work ethic on my new story. I've written about 1200 words in the last couple of hours or so (I've discovered the joys of the word count option in my word processor software!), albeit writing up a scenario I already had in my mind to follow on from what I'd written on Friday.
I've discovered another interesting blog today, the first I've added to the list of those that I follow for a couple of months, namely 'a pilot living two lives', which I found courtesy of the 'following' list of 'A Wandering Pom' (thank you, Mark!). There's a post from the end of last month entitled 'My message to you' which is one of the best I've seen on any blog since I began dabbling my toes in the blogsphere ocean. I only wish someone had sent me a message like that when I was in my confused and conflicted teens.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment