Sunday 20 March 2011

Another landmark

Well, here it is. Post number 300. I don't know whether I should keep mentioning these waymarks on my journey through blogland, or not, but 300 it is, either way. I suppose 'significant' numbers, if nothing else, act as prompts to consider where you are and where you might be going. I'm going on, unless anything unforeseen intervenes, because I still feel I've got both something to give and something to gain from my association with cyberspace. As I've said several times, I'm grateful to the people I've 'met' here for their friendship and support, and I'm also grateful to those who just read without further comment, because without all of you, I'm just talking to myself. I guess I probably come across to some as difficult and self-absorbed, no doubt because that's true, but I hope at least some of what I write is of some interest, or even, perhaps, assistance to others.
I've used the same sign-off, 'Love & best wishes to all' for all of my posts, but the repetition doesn't diminish the sentiment. I really do send my love to you all, always.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

6 comments:

  1. Wow, 300! That is a milestone. It's good having you around, and I appreciate your comments to my blog, too.

    Here's to 300 more!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Sammy

    Congratulations! Three hundred posts is quite a landmark - many bloggers don't make it that far. Quite a contrast to my fifteen, over almost the same period - but then my approach to blog-land is rather different from most bloggers'.

    Best of luck for the next three hundred, and as many more after that as you wish.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jay
    Thank you for your kind words, and your support. I hope to share this little corner of cyberspace with you into the future.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mark
    You deserve a medal! My first follower, and still here through thick and thin. Thank you for being such a good friend, I really appreciate all you've done.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's break out the champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Micky
    I don't know about champagne, but I had a bit too much Chardonnay last night! Luckily I'm on nights tonight, so I've had a bit more time to recover. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to comment.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete