Wednesday 2 March 2011

Petulance

That was my reaction to something that's happened in blogworld in the last 24 hours. A case of feeling that 'I've tried my best to show solidarity, and it's been thrown back in my face', the more frustrating for me because I pulled a punch in what I'd said in the first place to try and be helpful, to try not to seem confrontational in any way. I've been in this position before, albeit in connection with a blog which proved not to be what it purported to be, and no longer exists. It's put me back into the state of mind I was in then, feeling that I can't seem to make any positive input, so why bother to attempt any input at all. There's no blame attached to anyone other than me in this issue, no-one has any obligation to make me feel better about myself and about life in general, it's purely my problem. If I'm only in this for what I can get out of it for myself, then the motivations are all wrong in any case. There are plenty of people with problems far worse than mine, but when you're inside looking out, it isn't always easy to see that in the correct perspective.

Memo to self - fucking grow up.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

1 comment:

  1. Aw, man...this isn't good. One thing I've learned about the blogworld: sometimes it just doesn't work. I've been involved in drama that I didn't even know I was involved in, pissed people off because of a poor choice of words, and been taken wrong more than I can count...but so what? I got good friends here, and the rest - phooey on them.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete