Thursday 3 March 2011

Mellifluous

I'm watching a programme on Sky Arts (yeah, I know, pretentious, but, hey, we can't all be perfect) about Andres Segovia, and the word in my title sprang to mind unbidden listening to his playing. Like having honey poured into your ears, but less messy!
There have been one or two hiccups today, but, generally speaking, things have been better. Or maybe its just my perception that things have been better, who knows? Either way, the extra pill seems to have had the desired effect, for the moment at least. Or is it the placebo effect? Again, who knows, and who cares? Not me, certainly.
I've nibbled away at my new story again today. Chapter 1 is finished, or as finished as first drafts ever are, and I'm plodding my way through Chapter 2. I might, once I've got a couple more chapters written, launch the SS Magnum Opus onto the waters of cyberspace, a chapter at a time, to see what people think. Always assuming, of course, that I don't run aground in the meantime. I hope not, because I do honestly think I've finally got something that's not only flowing, but flowing in a worthwhile direction.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Well glad that you are feeling better! And, that the writing is going well, too! Excellent! One more bump in the road is now history. Coolness.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    Things are somewhat more in balance than for most of the last week, but there's still a lot going on at the moment. I'm just hoping the next few days don't throw too many more grenades in our path. At least the story is still progressing - and that's where I'm heading now.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete