Tuesday 10 May 2011

Am I evil, really?

Just for wanting? Just for being me, the me that's been there for almost as long as I can remember. How can I change what I feel inside? I didn't choose this way, it chose me. Or is me, whatever. It hurts, every single day. Is that enough to satisfy those who would hate me? Or do they think I should suffer something more? If so, what?
'Life. Don't talk to me about life.'

(Sorry it's part of such a bleak post, but....) Thank you to Joe for being my latest follower.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

8 comments:

  1. Sammy

    No, you're not evil. Evil is in what people do, not what they think, or feel, or want. I don't believe that you have hurt anyone, and I don't think you would be capable of doing so.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mark
    I'm in one of my 'believing the propaganda' moods, sorry for the negativity. And I'm really sorry for not having been as good a friend to you lately as you've been to me.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark said it, and I agree. You're not evil.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jay
    Thank you for your support.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're evil then I'm Satan personified.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Micky
    I'm starting to climb out of last night's pit somewhat, but I'm still struggling a bit. Like I said to Mark, there are times when I let the haters get to me, stupid as that may seem.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sammy

    No, you're not evil. By considering it and questioning yourself the way you did through this post proves the opposite to me.

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Daniel
    Thank you for your kind words. I find it hard sometimes not to take the hateful stuff personally, and let it get to me. Whatever else I might be or do, I really don't want to hurt anyone.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete