Monday 16 May 2011

Boys school train

Even the fact that I was pretty shattered didn't detract from the 'entertainment' on my way back to the accommodation after work this morning. The train I caught was pretty quiet until about four stops before I due to get off, but from then until I got to my station, it collected a bevy of boys, all seemingly on their way to some posh school or other, presumably in the largish town where the train eventually terminated. Of those who accumulated in the carriage I was in, there were two or three very cute 'sights for tired eyes' (literally and figuratively!) - my only problems were where to look, and how not to get caught doing so! The downside is that, in all probability, I won't be able to catch this particular train that often after nights - I'm far more likely to be on the next one, fifteen minutes later and with a different destination. Still, it's something to look forward to on those days, like today, when I can get away a few minutes earlier.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B


No comments:

Post a Comment