Friday 13 May 2011

Back on the air?

I'm sure most people are aware of the problems with Blogger over the past day or so - hopefully it's back on the air definitively now. I appear to have had a couple of posts, one in each blog, and a few comments, disappear into the ether, although Blogger are still saying missing posts are being restored, but I'd like to apologise on my own behalf to those whose comments have vanished. Circumstances beyond my control, as the saying goes, but I'm really sorry, anyway.
Cyberspace issues apart, it's been a pretty quiet day - I was back to work properly this morning, for a shift that was busy-ish, but manageable. Only another 18, or thereabouts, to go, and I'll be able to go home again. (*groans*) Still, as I've said before, no point in wishing my life away - I'll try to make the best of the situation, even if it is only by way of extensive voyaging around the Blogsphere ocean.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment