Monday 9 May 2011

Too early, much too early....

....for any hebephile to be confronted with what I was at 8:10 this morning, going into the supermarket for an early shopping trip. A quite unutterably lovely boy, 12/13-ish, blond, gorgeous face, fluid movements, everything in wonderful proportion, all I could possibly ask for if some Aladdin-style genie had asked me to design my ideal of boyhood perfection. If I wasn't already in love with DBJ, I'd have fallen in love right there and then. And I hadn't even taken my heart meds! Far too much to cope with!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky thing to have spied a beautiful human being!

    I know - it can set one all a-tingle!

    And how easy it is to get into a whopping great infatuation which just won't let go and keeps one on edge all day and quite unable to settle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Micky
    Lucky indeed! He'll be in my 'mental photograph album' for a long time to come.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye candy, there to brighten the day. Lucky you.

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Daniel
    Yes, lovely to see. And a memory to hold on to.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete