Tuesday 17 May 2011

I'm sick to the back teeth....

....of arguing about money. I've just had another teeth-grindingly frustrating conversation with my wife about how she doesn't want this, that and the other to happen, but equally doesn't seem to want to come out of her comfort zone to do anything about it. Meanwhile, I'm the mug away from home for weeks at a time, working myself into the ground. I probably sound immature and selfish, and maybe I am, but I don't see why it should all be on my shoulders all the time.
No comments necessary, I'm just getting it off my chest before I start throwing things at the wall.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Save the walls! Been there, had the same convos...throwing things doesn't help...of that I am sure. It only took me about 5 years to get out of that hole. Good luck, and sorry you're having to deal with that on top of everything else.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    I got over my frustration pretty quickly, but it does wind me up that whatever I do, it never seems to quite be enough. Oh well, keep my nose to the grindstone, and it all might come together eventually - if it doesn't kill me in the process.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete