Wednesday 25 May 2011

Off on a visit

It's my day off today, but given that it falls between two late shifts, it hasn't been practicable to go home again, so I'm going to take the opportunity to head off and spend this afternoon and evening visiting the friend who was so generous with his hospitality in the latter part of last year, but who I haven't been able to visit for a few months. It will be nice to be able to catch up, all in all a congenial way to spend a day where I would otherwise have achieved little or nothing, in all probability.
It's a nice day for a trip, too, at least up to now, plenty of sunshine and blue skies. There aren't many situations, in my opinion, that aren't enhanced by a sunny day. All that's needed to now to really make the day is a bevy of cute boys to admire en route!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your day off. It seems to me like you had a couple of great options there... even though a visit at home always is the best.

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to spend a day! I hope it was great!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniel & Jay
    A good trip - a pleasant meal, a few beers, good company. And even the odd cutie! Can't be bad.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete