Sunday 8 May 2011

For a cold fish....

....I get far too emotional sometimes. There have been at least three instances of it so far this weekend - on Friday, I probably said, and possibly assumed, far too much in response to an e-mail I received, and I've got a feeling I might well have alienated the person who sent it, although I hope not, then yesterday I repeated a mistake I've made before in leaving a comment on a certain blog, which, while it came from the heart, was bordering on stalker-ish and inappropriate, or certainly could have been taken that way, then this morning, got myself all upset again by reading a story with love, rather than just sex, as its theme - it's always the love stories that get under my skin, and feed my desperation, the common or garden 'masturbation fantasies' I can cope with. I've calmed down again now, but I could do with calming down in a more general way, I think, because I'm achieving nothing except upsetting myself and possibly others, the latter being something I particularly want to avoid.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I understand all of this, Sammy. I've done exactly the same things - all three as a matter of fact. Fortunately, for the first two, I've worried needlessly, and the recipients pretty much laughed it off, and understood the true sentiments. And the love stories - I can get so sad, because I wonder if I'll ever be able to star in one myself, and most of the time, I shake my head no...

    I hate upsetting others. I try not to. And if I do, I at least try to make amends.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    I'm hoping I have the same fortune as you in the first two instances, and that the individuals concerned either don't see things the way I have, or do see things the same way, but are magnanimous enough to forgive me. The story thing, well, it's self-inflicted to a point, no-one's forcing me to read any of this stuff, but the one this morning kind of crept up on me, because it initially looked as though it was just going to be a bog-standard Nifty effort, but took a much more emotional turn than I'd expected, and when things go that way, it just underlines for me how much I'd like to be in that kind of situation, but also how unlikely it is ever to happen. Get over it, I suppose, would be the best advice I could give myself, but it's not always so easy in practice as in theory.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete