Thursday 19 May 2011

Mixed up day

I've achieved even less than I would normally expect to between two night shifts during the course of today. I went to bed soon after getting in from work this morning, as is my usual pattern on nights, but got woken up after only a couple of hours and then couldn't get back to sleep. After spending a couple more hours doing nothing of any consequence - mostly playing a computer game - I started feeling tired again, and went back to bed in early afternoon and managed another three hours or so of sleep. The upshot of it all is that I'm feeling even more dazed and confused than I normally do on nights, so I was even less inclined than usual to field a call from my wife which was all about money yet again. Much as would like to be able to, I can't magic cash out of thin air, and while we didn't actually argue, the atmosphere wasn't exactly cordial. I'm not burying my head in the sand, but I just don't want our finances to be the only topic of conversation, all the time.
The familiar comings and goings of Blogland continue - I've found a couple of interesting newish blogs to follow, Felix's Dreamscapes and Soraya's The Journey, while, on the debit side, Joe has decided to delete his blog - I wish you well, Joe, should you chance to read this.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, and I wish you well too :)

    -Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joe
    Thanks. If you choose to come back at any time, I'll be looking out for you.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete