Wednesday 12 October 2011

Another day....and then yet another day

It was supposed to be my day off tomorrow, but one of my colleagues is on the sick, so I've been asked to work. And, in my customarily diligent fashion, I've agreed. Actually, it's more poverty than any great sense of duty that won the day - after all, the whole point of my being ''up country' is to maximise my earnings, and if I'd been off tomorrow, I'd either have spent all day on the computer, or gone out and spent a ruck of money I can't afford, probably on licensed premises, so working the overtime is a win-win situation, really.
That apart, it's been a pretty unremarkable day, one of those that it's rather difficult to cobble together a blog post of any great interest about. I can't even talk about eye candy, because I haven't seen any - late shifts during school terms are a desert in that regard, because all the cuties are in school when I'm on my way to work, and all at home by the time I head back. Yet another of the joys of shift work!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment