Friday 14 October 2011

Saved from myself, again?

After my rather ranty, shouty session 24 hours ago, I've had a bit more time to reflect on the scenario that set it off. And I've concluded that I've probably been saved from, at least, making a fool of myself, and possibly worse. If I'm going to be 'outed', it should, if nothing else, be in pursuit of what I really want, rather than something which has never been 'me'.
I'm sticking to what I said about how the blog is going continue to to be, though - it's my place to be myself, and, with the greatest of respect to any current or future reader, if you find what you see here offensive in any way, there are untold numbers of other places in Blogland to visit. Cyberspace is big enough, I think - or hope, anyway - to accommodate everyone, and all their tastes and shades of opinion.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment