Tuesday 4 October 2011

Synergy

I've commented before about how isolated my situation can make me feel. I know I'm far from being the only boylover in the world, but we're not exactly inclined to advertise our proclivities publicly, and so the possibilities for mutual support are limited. Something that's happened recently, though, has come like a handclasp through the ether, as well as giving me a feeling of doing something worthwhile, for once.
I've had a couple of communications from someone whose situation, while somewhat different, has parallels with mine. He told me that he was helped and encouraged by reading my blog, which in turn has helped me, in feeling that I've done something substantive for someone, even if he's in another country, and I only 'know' him as an initial. In the desert I inhabit as a closeted boylover, even something as nebulous as this is a welcome oasis.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment