Wednesday 26 October 2011

Long day's journey

Another one of those seemingly interminable days, hours of travelling, my shift at work, back to the domicile, and, the best part of 13 hours after I set out from home, I'm finally ensconced in my room and winding down. Not much else to say, really - one or two examples of almost legal - 14 or 15, anyway - eye candy while I was travelling up this morning, then one very, very cute but nowhere near legal young man on the way back this evening, the joys of the half-term holiday coming to the fore. Small consolation for being away again, but I'll take any crumb of comfort that is going.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I remember the steady stream of boys along the pedestrian mall across from Windsor Castle when I was there. Waiting in the cold, misty rain was much more enjoyable. I presume they were from a local school, perhaps even Eton, but who knows...

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    Eton would be likely, I guess, and it's all consistent with the principles of evolutionary biology - women looking for men with resources (i.e. wealth), men looking for women with good genes, as expressed in 'good looks', coming together to produce good-looking offspring. I know it's difficult to judge from brief and superficial appearances, but even this evening's cutie - Alex, I know that because his brother mentioned his name - might well have from that sort of background, an older father, a relatively younger and attractive mother, accents suggestive of their not being 'working class'. Just me dealing in stereotyping, no doubt - but young Alex was seriously cute, whatever his antecedents.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete